Friday, March 26, 2010

The Waist Report


My pregnancy book says I should take a long, good look at my waist already, because it's going to disappear soon, and it will be a while before I see it again.

I have not been particularly blessed with a small waist, even pre-pregnancy. I think the smallest I've gone during my adult life was 24 inches, and that was when I was 18 years old. The past couple of years, I was moving around 27 to 29, except during my wedding month, when I shrunk to 26.

Now, I'm determined to document my "waist expansion", in photos and in measurement. I can't find my tape measure at home so I'm not sure what my exact measurement is right now, but based on the fact that I can still fit in my old jeans, albeit a little tighter this time, I would guess I'm now at 29.5 or 30.

My goal is to return to 27 inches 6 months after pregnancy. Pray with me. :p

1 comment:

  1. uy halata na tyan mo!! peace hehehe :))

    breastfeeding is a sure way to lose those pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete