Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not so fast, please, Mito

Mito’s growing up so fast! I see him everyday, and I still recognize him as the boy with the big cheeks that I gave birth to almost 8 months ago. But when I look at his pictures, I am amazed at how little he was before, and how big he is now.


This is 2-day old Mito in his Daddy’s arms. He looks so delicate and fragile. Moks was very cautious whenever he carried him.





Look at him now! His Daddy carries him like a log! And my little crazy boy loves it!




Great job growing up, my sweetie. But don’t grow too old for Mommy’s hugs and kisses so soon, ok?




3 comments:

  1. i can relate! - that not seeing the child growing up because you always see him, but of course it's impossible he hasn't grown up yet with time? imagine, clio just turned 5, and i still can't believe how much she's grown until, like you, i see an old photo. at si tim, bilang bunso, parang mas baby, but actually ang laki na rin pala!

    children, all they do is grow up! :`(

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "children, all they do is grow up!"

    ^ Cocoy, you are so quotable! Ibang level ka na talaga. :p

    ReplyDelete